by Maria Koropecky, Wellness Coach
I’m just putting the finishing touches on my “How to Practice Colourful Self-Care” talk and I have to say, I’m really excited about it! I’ve been thinking about this topic for years and now the pieces of the puzzle have finally come together for me and I’d love to share this talk with you!
“How to Practice Colourful Self-Care” combines everything I know about spa therapy, healing, coaching, spirituality, and wellness!
This talk is chalk full of colourful ideas on how you can sprinkle self-care into your day without indulging in a vice, or spending a fortune on the latest trend, or even if you’re super busy and you don’t feel you have the time in your day – and it all starts with colour!
Now it’s time for me to give my talk to as many people as I can and I’ve decided to start a 50 Free Talks Challenge!
My goal is to give 50 free talks in the next six to eight months — but I need your help. If you know of anyone who might be interested in hearing this talk, please introduce us! Thank you so much!
By the end of the talk you’ll learn:
- What is self-care and why it’s important.
- What each of the 7 primary colours mean.
- A simple system of how to balance your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs using the energy of colour.
- You’ll also learn one of the secrets of the universe!
- And by the end of this “How to Practice Colourful Self-Care” talk, you’ll have an assortment of self-care ideas that you can use each day that will improve your wellness, allow peace of mind, and add quality years to your life.
How does that sound?
In my experience, practicing self-care on a daily basis is super important! But how do you choose which self-care activity is best for you to do at this moment?
In “How to Practice Colourful Self-Care” I talk about a colourful system that will help you get started!
By identifying and understanding how colours relate to your physical, mental, and emotional needs, you can easily perform a self-care activity that will help you address a weak spot and restore yourself to equilibrium.
You’ll get ideas for each of the different areas of self-care including:
- Aromatherapy – Working with your sense of smell to feel better.
- Crystal Therapy – Using colourful rocks, gemstones, and crystals for inspiration.
- Spa Therapy – Applying natural treatments on the body to help with relaxation.
- Nutrition – Choosing foods by colour and nutritional value to fuel your body.
- Music & Sound Therapy – Listening to music and sounds to generate an emotional response.
- Healing with Nature – Interacting with the natural world, including plants and animals.
- Medical Check-Ups – Visiting health practitioners and specialists.
- Athletic Activities – Doing specific exercises and sports.
- Financial Self-Care – Managing your money.
- Spiritual Self-Care – Finding meaning, being present, and expanding your awareness.
- Meditation – Turning your focus within to feel calm and centered.
- Affirmations – Deliberately repeating positive words to create change.
- Fashion – Wearing colourful clothing and jewellery to change your mood.
- Healing Space – Creating your own sanctuary with pleasing colours.
- Relationships – Improving your relationships with yourself, friends, family, co-workers, and neighbours.
- Creative Play – Letting yourself be silly.
If you’d like to dive deeper into the colours and learn more about practicing self-care, consider hosting this “How to Practice Colourful Self-Care” talk and inviting me to speak at your next event!
Which of the first 50 free talks will you attend?