Are you looking to optimize your health and wellness?
Have you thought about working with a Wellness Coach?
As a Wellness Coach, I help women in their 40’s and 50’s, who are riding that hormonal rollercoaster, to feel stronger, wiser, more vibrant, and more empowered than ever before!
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
~ Anaïs Nin
What is Wellness Coaching?
In general, Coaching is a collaborative and synergistic relationship between a certified coach and a client. Coaches partner with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires their clients to maximize their personal and professional potential.
While Wellness Coaching is very similar to Life Coaching and other types of coaching, (they’re all ultimately about creating a wonderful life!), Wellness Coaching is more specifically geared toward issues relating to health and well-being.
For example, with your Wellness Coach, you might want to focus on:
- How to better manage stress during this busy time of year;
- How to stick to a healthy eating and exercise plan; and
- How to express yourself in healthy ways and get along better with the people in your life.
For more wellness topic ideas, please read my blog post,
“What do I talk about in my next wellness coaching session with Maria?”
All in all, through thoughtful questions and active listening, a Wellness Coach can offer support on your journey.
Wellness Coaching for Women in Mid-Life is all about:
* Establishing a crystal clear vision for your healthiest life so you know exactly what you want, where you’re headed, and what you need to do to make it happen.
* Uncovering hidden challenges that may be slowing down your progress in your ability to make positive changes that last.
* And you’ll leave our Crystal Clear coaching sessions feeling renewed, re-energized, and inspired to finally emerge as the living goddess you were born to be!
We can meet over the phone, online video, or in person in Victoria, BC. We’ve got options! I’m looking forward to meeting you!