* Do you collect rocks and seashells whenever you go to the beach?
* Do you have fond memories of rocks and stones from your childhood?
* Do you have a piece of jewelry that you wear all day, every day
because it has a special meaning for you?
* Do you by chance have a Himalayan Salt Lamp?
* Would you like to know how you can use crystals to bring more love, fun, joy, health, prosperity, creativity, and harmony in your life?
If yes, you may be a Crystal Friend and there are lots of us all over the world!
Affinity for Crystals
Although using crystals to improve the quality of your life may seem New Age and woo-woo, we as humans have been fascinated with crystals since pre-historic times.
When the Greeks travelled and found dazzling quartz crystals in the Alps, they believed these beauties were actually a form of frozen water that would never thaw. They named them “krystallos,” which means “ice.”
“The haunting beauty of the mineral kingdom is irresistible, so it’s no wonder that the human race has a long history of wearing and working with crystals. Historians and archaeologists have traced the use of crystals in healing and beauty rituals back to the earliest civilizations. And no wonder: They magnify personal and planetary vibrational energy. Our ancestors used crystals as mystical tools, energy generators, communication enhancers, and medical instruments. Archaeological digs show their use as talismans of good fortune and protection; as well as amulets, jewelry, and magnificent home showpieces.”
~ Excerpt from Crystal Therapy
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., & Judith Lukomski.
Here’s a blog post I wrote, “What Eckhart Tolle says about Crystals in A New Earth.”
If you’re interested in learning more about crystals and how they can help boost your health, romantic relationships, and prosperity…
Join me, Maria, for a Crystal-Themed
in Victoria, BC, Canada!
The Crystal-Themed VIP Intensive Includes:
- A free, getting-to-know-you *Crystal Mapping Session
- A 2-Night Stay with Breakfasts at the beautiful
Villa Marco Polo Inn, Victoria
Introduction to Crystals
- Life Coaching
- Chakra Balancing Massage with Crystals and Essential Oils in your Suite
- A complimentary copy of Maria’s ebook,
the Call of the Lapis Lazuli
- A walk on a nearby beach or hiking trail
- A shopping expedition for Crystals, Gemstones, and Jewellery in local stores
- Follow-up support a week after you return home.
Are You Interested?
If you love the idea of coming to Victoria, BC, and spending a couple of days immersed in the wonderful world of crystals and gemstones, here’s your invitation.
Just to let you know, while part of me would like to work with everybody who expresses an interest in this VIP experience, I’m only one person and there’s simply not enough hours in the week to accommodate everyone. However, if you’d sincerely like to join me for a few days in Victoria, please email me and I’ll be happy to talk with you.
Ready to Sign Up?
Crystal Mapping is a unique and interactive process that will give you:
- your first step towards signing up for the Crystal-Themed VIP Intensive;
- a taste of the Crystal-Themed VIP Intensive;
- some clarity about where you are and where you want to go in your life;
- a chance to ask me some questions; and
- an idea of what it’s like to work with me, Maria, before you decide to make your investment.